Thursday, July 5, 2012

Marblecam for iPhone -- Fun!


I saw an  image that someone had posted on Flickr recently and was fascinated by the technique they used.  I asked them how they did it and they reported back that it was an app for the iPhone called MarbleCam.  MarbleCam takes pictures that look as if you had focused on a glass marble with a macro lens. I didn't waste a minute and immediately downloaded it.  It's a free app, so I thought I'd try it.  Well, let's just say I'm a little bit addicted!  Can't wait to try it on a lot of different subjects.  You can read about it and download it here.  If you give it a try, let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Yup Terri, I fell in love with this too! I even used it and took a picture of my son. Came out so cute! Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Terri, I fell in love with this too! I even used it and took a picture of my son. Came out so cute! Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI, I'm in the BTS class with you. Love your photos - just downloaded the app and can't wait to start tying it!!

    ReplyDelete