Sunday, July 22, 2012

Persistence and finally . . . I did it!


A while back when I was taking Xanthe Berkeley's Capturing Time Capsules class, she taught us how to create an animated gif file.  I had troubles with it and ended up never learning the technique.  Now in the Behind the Scenes class Kim and Xanthe are teaching the same technique and I was determined to figure it out.  Success!  This is a very simplistic attempt at it, but now that I know how, you will definitely be seeing more animation in my blog!

13 comments:

  1. Grat job Terri. So proud of you that you nailed it. I love poppies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, and I too love poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Poppies too! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not gotten to the animated gif part...but I will...I LOVE POPPIES...especially when their seeds are in an almond flavored muffin! Wonderful photo and attractive entry!

    Denise in Akron, Ohio from BTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Terri! Lovely blog, great sticking with it to get the text happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done! I am very impressed, I haven't even attempted it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Terri I think I'm going to do another .....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well done! I've tried this but haven't been successful yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. Your hard work and concentration paid off. I've yet to take that part of the class as I'm so far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I deleted the last comment because I misspelled something, but what I said was..."You can make movies and now you do animation...what's next PIXAR? Great image of the poppy, I love them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to give this a try. Love the effect!

    ReplyDelete