Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Behind the Scenes Questionnaire


Our assignment for Behind the Scenes this week is to answer these five questions on our blog.  We have been talking about using lists in blog posts, so here we go:

1. What makes you happy?....in 5 words or less....?

Family gatherings (especially at the beach!) We actually (see #3 below) have one planned -- a week on the beach in California in August. Can't wait!

2.  Which talent would you most like to have?

I would love to be a really good singer.

3.  Which words or phrases do you overuse most?

"Actually".  And I hate it when I hear other  people say it! In fact, I didn't realize I was saying it until my grandson started using it and I said, "I wonder where he gets that?" and my whole family looked at me like I was nuts! I am actually trying VERY hard not to use  it.

4.  What is your favorite movie, book or both?

Movie:  "Out of Africa"
Book:    Anything by Anna Quindlen.

5.  If you could go anywhere in the world for a creative retreat, where might it be?

Greece is one  place I've always wanted to visit and would love to shoot there. All the gorgeous blues just call my name! I would also like to spend some time shooting in New York City.

So that's it!  I am loving this class so much!  Can't wait to try all the new things I've learned.

22 comments:

  1. Well, actually I am guilty of using that too and didn't realize until my five year old started saying it too...how funny!

    I love Isak Dinesen...I never saw the movie but I loved the book. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally read a book by Anna Quindlen this spring and loved it. I just wish I could sing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we have two things definately...Greece LOVE and wanting to be a great singer!
    How fun to find out about each other.
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your answers, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACTUALLY - I shall have to add Greece to my wish list(and as you know, my list is growing daily). Wouldn't that be fun?! Love your answers and I ACTUALLY think it has helped me get to know you a bit better even though I ACTUALLY feel like I know you quite well already! ACTUALLY!


    xo
    Dotti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terri popping in from BTS with Kim and Xanthe love you r blog and 5 questions haven't we learnt a lot love your little button too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to go to Greece too! Your button turned out great too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Terri! I think a lot of people use 'actually' a lot! I know I do . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love reading your answers. Greece sounds so wonderful! Take me with you when.....if you go!
    http://scrapyourlife.net/myjournal

    ReplyDelete
  10. My daughter just caem back from Greece. She said the people were wonderful. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Terri...great blog button. I have been gone for four days and i have so much catching up to do! Have a great time at your fav place at the beach...sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terri your blog looks great and love your button too. And of course loved reading your answers. Where are you going in California? Will you happen to be near my neck of the wood? I'm in the Bay Area. Can't wait to see you again! Only a few more months. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The course has been a blast,so sorry its over,still lots of stuff to consider and put into practise.Your button came out great!Lokkinf forward,already to my next visit!
    Regards from Australia
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw actually all the time ever since my granddaughter started saying it at 3 years old. I was amazed she used it in the right way. I think I thought it was funny and picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee Wiz another of my saying's. I meant to write the word "say" not saw. :)

      Delete
  15. Hi! If you like Out of Africa then you will love the book I Dreamed of Africa by Kuki Gallmann ( a favourite of mine; very moving; beautifully written). The music to Out of Africa is so inspiring. It is a shame the course is ending; just find it so enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have fun in Calilfornia! Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Terri...great answers. I would love to be able to sing too! Yes...wouldn't Greece be wonderful? (just have to get my kids through college first...lol) I think New York would be cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello lovely Terri.... your answers are just so perfect.... love that you were caught saying.... actually. :) hah....
    too funny....

    so happy you have been a part of BTS! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Terri, I love all your answers...Greece would be a wonderful place for a retreat, I agree! And I actually use "actually" way too much myself...lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi I love your sunflower image..it makes me happy too & yes New York..that would be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can meet you in NYC anytime, Terri!

    ReplyDelete