Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3 - Gratitude

This weekend was jammed full of activity and not all of it fun. But in the midst of all that I remembered to pause and reflect on things I am grateful for.

My youngest son has been playing soccer for over 22 years and I think I can count on one hand the number of games I've missed. I'm grateful for him every day but today I am also grateful for this beautiful fall day and time to spend on the soccer field watching him play once again.


During halftime, I took a stroll to the ladies' room and discovered this tree covered in peppercorns:


The sky was blue, the breeze was cool and the sun was shining. Many things to be grateful for.



3 comments:

  1. Such a blessing to have this son! What could ever replace family!!!! Lovely shot of these peppercorns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun! The berries on that tree look just like our Chinese Pistache. In fact if you get cold enough for the trees to turn there, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a joy! And the berries are gorgeous. The November sky in Arizona looks as brilliant as our fall skies here.

    ReplyDelete