Saturday, April 14, 2012

Trip to the Nursery


A trip to the nursery yesterday yielded some great opportunities for shooting flowers, my current favorite photographic subject.  This bird of paradise was the perfect "model" and the light around it, creating such wonderful bokeh, was better than I could have hoped for.  I love shooting at the nursery in the spring when all the flowers are blooming.  I even bought a cactus that was in bloom.  It's a small price to pay for the ability to shoot all I want in such a beautiful place.  Thought I'd create a video of my trip which you can see here.  It is full-screen enabled, so you can click on that and view it in full-screen mode.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you incorporated both video and stills. I've recently been taking both to try doing this. Now just looking for a program for it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a marvelous job...I haven't even attempted to try something like this. Your choice of music was cute for the video.
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos

    ReplyDelete